SILICON VALLEY CHAPTER of the AMERICAN HYDROGEN ASSOCIATION
TIME: 10 AM to 12 on the Third Saturday of Each Month LOCATION: The Peninsula
Conservation Center , 3921 East Bayshore Road , Palo Alto , CA 94303 . MEETING IN
THE PEREGRINE ROOM INFORMATION: Call 1-
AGENDA for SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2011
NOTES: Corporations consider energy costs as rising and paramount. “Whispering Galleries”
to improve solar cells. World now consumes (burns) more than 1,000 barrels per second!!
RFIs for new hydrogen Markets. Fuel cell market 2012-
Greetings and Introductions: Chapter President, John Gotthold, greets all attendees and asks each attendee to state their name and a short synopsis of their background and what they hope to learn by attending the meeting. 10 min.
1. Hydrogen Transport:M-
2. Hydrogen Technology: RE Hydrogen-
3. Hydrogen Business: Hydrogenics HyPM-
4. Government Support to Hydrogen: UK H2 Mobility-
5. Climate change and Oil Depletion: Is Organic answer to Climate Change? US
primary energy consumption-
6. AHASVC new initiatives. Meeting WEB STREAMING for FEB-
1. Download Yahoo Messenger (free), make sure your webcam is set up and running properly.
2. On "Contacts" request a contact with AHASVC.
3, We will add you to the "Contacts" list.
4. On the morning of the meeting, 18 FEB, at 10 minutes to ten we will go on line at the Penninsula Conservation Center and make our web cam stream available to every one on the contact list.
5. A few minutes before 10 AM go on Yahoo Messenger and make contact with AHASVC.
6. You will be able to see what our web cam sees, showing speakers and hardware demonstrations.
7. You can contact us to make comments about the topics at the meeting by typing in the message box. Our moderator will track the typed comments from the remote attendees, summarize, and pass the summary to the presenter who will pose the question and ask for an answer.
8. The meeting will be conducted in segments, announced in the AGENDA email letter and a few minutes for answers for the remote questions will be available at the end of each segment.
9. At the end of the meeting, promptly at 12 Noon, we will sign off and close the web cam. Much discussion goes on after the meeting, but you will have to attend in person to participate.
Do you want us to add you to our agenda mailing list? The AHASVC AGENDA comes out the Sunday before and then Thursday right before the meeting to give everyone advance notice. The agenda will help you plan which meeting segments you want to be sure you are available to remotely attend. You can join or drop from the meeting at any time that is is on streaming.
Silicon Valley Chapter of the American Hydrogen Association
PS: Please bare with us as this is will be our first attempt at streaming the meeting!